Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I've lost my arm! I've lost my arm!


Okay not really...but my phone is not working so I feel like I'm missing my right arm.  Sweet little Emrie destroyed it.  It's a sad day.  This morning on my way to work I had nothing to do but drive!!!!  How did it come to this?  I remember my first cell phone.  It was a big bag phone.  Remember those things?  Ahh yes...I would drive around holding the whole bag out the window so I could get a better signal.  Yeah, that was safe.  Speaking of memories, do you remember fuzz busters?  Oh wow!  I thought I was the total bomb because I had one that actually talked.  It would say "Be careful.  Slow down."  It was awesome until one Friday night when I was out cruising on the main drag in Brenham and I took the turn into Sonic a little too fast and my poor little fuzz buster went flying out the window.  Be careful.  Slow dddoooowwwnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment