Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It Cant Be Wednesday ALREADY!!!!

I feel like this week has been a blur.  In fact, I should backup to the weekend. 

My good friend Andrea's son, Richie got married last weekend.  The bride and groom were on a very tight budget so I volunteered to do the music for them with the stipulation that although I'm a DJ...I'm not that kind of DJ.  So it was a best efforts kind of thing.  I actually ended up doing all the music for the wedding and the reception AND because things just never go as planned I:

Created the order of ceremony
Assisted with the wedding programs
Helped decorate
Made announcements
Served food
Cut cake
Served cake
Cleaned up

All in a days work. 

Sunday my feet were killing me.  There are no shoes comfortable enough to stand in from 8am - 9pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment