Thursday, December 20, 2012

My little bow head


This past Sunday a clipped a bow in Emrie's hair for a picture with Santa.  Up until that day, she has never ever let me put anything in her hair.  She will wear a hat in the summer but no bows or headbands.  So, I was totally surprised that she didn't immediately pull it out.  I was even more surprised that she now wants to wear it all the time! It drives Brian crazy!  This morning she looked so cute...she had on little overalls with a white t-shirt and her big hot pink bow in her hair.  Brian was like "Take that out. She doesn't need to wear that to school."  I told him he should take it out himself...which he did...which sent Emrie into a tantrum.  The next thing I know he's tossing me the bow and shouting "PUT IT BACK!   PUT IT BACK!"  I did and all was right again in Emrie's world.  I guess I should tell Santa to add hair bows to Emrie's list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment