Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yet another bad hair day...

You will notice there is no picture with today's blog.  Well, that's because it's about my hair and how bad it looks therefore, no picture! 

I love the rain.  It cools things down and makes everything green.  It gives my car a much needed bath. 
 
My lawn loves the rain.  You may recall that we totally replanted our backyard in March.  All this rain has done amazing things for the yard...like help it take root and keep it alive. 

Emrie and Aiden love the rain.  They like to watch it, run in it and they sleep better when its raining. 

And, while I love the rain and all its goodness, I also hate it.  I have baby fine hair which is a challenge in itself.  Add a nice thunderstorm to the mix and I might as well throw on a baseball cap the rest of the day.  This morning I actually made the effort to style it.  I washed it, dried it, brushed it, curled it and sprayed it.  (no easy task with a baby in the house) Then, I walked outside...poof!  It's going to be a baseball cap day. 

Thanks God I work in radio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment