Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wrap up from Chicago and an Emrie update all rolled into one!

This is a picture from our last day in Chicago.  As you can tell from the pic, it truly is the windy city...hence the hair.  All in all, we had a good time.  The trip was educational, entertaining and fun! 

I made it back to College Station mid-afternoon and I was exhausted but not too tired to pick up Emrie from daycare.  The look on her face when I knocked on the door was so sweet.  And, I got the best hugs the rest of the day.  My poor little baby.  As happy as she was to see me I could tell she wasn't feeling well.  Brian said she had been coughing a lot and was really snotty.  Well, Friday night she was running a fever so Saturday morning we made a trip to see Dr. Ransom.  Good thing he was on call.  Emrie loves him. 

Turns out Emrie has an ear infection.  Saturday was a pretty rough day - her fever got up to 102.  And last night she didn't really sleep at all.  I think the meds have finally kicked in because she just dosed off and seems to be sleeping peacefully.  I sure hope she catches a good nap.  She's exhausted and so am I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment