Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm feeling better but poor Mufasa.

I had a virus hit me late Wednesday night. I threw up all night. It was not pretty. So, my dad, better known as Mufasa to the kiddies out there, drove to Bryan early Thursday morning and took Emrie back to Brenham with him. What a blessing. It gave me a day to recover. I was still feeling puny Thursday night so mom and dad kept Emrie overnight...another blessing. I actually slept and didn't throw up a single time. By Friday I was feeling some better - not great but better. I was starving but afraid to eat anything too heavy because the last thing I wanted to do was throw up AGAIN.

My parents brought Emrie back to Bryan around 7:30 last night. Boy I missed her. She was full of big smiles for me and Daddy. We ate dinner (burgers from Wings n More). I actually had a third of mom's burger and just a few fries. It tasted amazing but I didn't want to overdo it. Emrie got a bath a little after 8 and we were all in bed by 9. And, Emrie actually slept. She did a nice 5 hour stretch and then another 3 hours. It was a good night.

This morning I called to thank mom and dad again for keeping Emrie overnight for me. Mom was fine but ol' Mufasa had the stomach bug. According to mom, he had been throwing up since 7 this morning. Hmmm...wonder what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment