Thursday, November 17, 2011

Back Among the Living

I'm finally feeling a little better. I say a little because at the time only one nostril is operational and I hate being congested but it's getting better. I've been fever free since yesterday morning so I think the worst is over. Hopefully that means I'm no longer contagious. I wiped down the entire house with Clorox wipes just in case.

Emrie, my sweet little Mootz, has been staying with my parents the last couple of nights. My mom picked her up from Amy's on Tuesday because I didn't want to share this crud with her. My dad is bringing her home this afternoon. I can't wait to see her! This isn't the first time she stayed overnight with my parents but it's the first time it got to me...I cried both nights. Brian doesn't get it but you mommies out there will understand : ).

I watched the last Harry Potter movie yesterday, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. It was good and I liked the ending. I've never read any of the books but I have thoroughly enjoyed the movies. I'm sad this was the final one. I don't want to ruin the end for any of you who have not yet seen it BUT I think there's the potential for a whole new series featuring Harry's children.

No comments:

Post a Comment