Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mountain of Love...

My feet are definitely not the only things getting bigger. My "mountain of love" just keeps growing and growing and growing. I had my almot 37 week check up yesterday and everything is still on track for my July 8 due date ALTHOUGH I'm still shooting for June 23. Did you see my baby bump AKA my "mountain of love"? I'm not sure I have any more room for Emrie to grow.

My friend, Lori, welcomed her sister's baby yesterday morning in Hondo. It's a girl! And she actually had her ON HER DUE DATE. Who does that? Anyhoo...Kendall (that's the babies name) weighed in at 9lbs 9oz! And the circumference of her shoulders was 18". That's a big baby girl. I'm okay with a 6 or 7 pounder...maybe even 8 but YOWZA!


June 23...June 23...June 23...June 23...June 23...CHANT IT WITH ME...June 23...June 23...

No comments:

Post a Comment