Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eli Young Band...

One of my all time favorite songs in the whole wide world is "When It Rains" by the Eli Young Band. Odd enough my other favorite song in the whole wide world is "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. No I'm not bi-polar!

Where am I going with this? Wednesday night Eli Young Band was at Hurricane Harry's. I haven't missed one of their shows in College Station in 4 years until this last concert. My sweet little baby is zapping my energy so there was no way I would have been able to stay up late enough to catch the show not to mention it's probably a little inappropriate for a 7mth pregnant woman to get up on stage to introduce the band : ) Anyhoo, one of my friends went to the show and had the chance to go backstage and meet the band. She told Mike Eli that I was pregnant and had to miss the show. She even showed him a picture of my "mountain of love" she had on her phone. He laughed and said to tell me congratulations...

Well, the next morning he, Mike Eli, texted me himself to say congratulations!!! He said he would have done it the night before but he figured 11pm might be too late. Good call, Mike! And thanks!

Eli Young Band will definitely be my baby's very first concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment