Friday, May 27, 2011

The best thing about being pregnant...





Well, maybe not the absolute best thing because that would of course be the BABY but the second best thing...PIE!!! That's right, PIE!!! I now have an excuse to eat it anytime I want. It's fabulous!



I had my 34 week check up this week and everything came back right on target. I've gained a total of 26lbs which Dr. Appelton says is just fine. She had a look at my fluffy feet and hands and said that part of the 26 is definitely water weight...probably should have told her about the pie, huh?



Early on in my second trimester all I wanted was a chocolate shake EVERY DAY. Now it's pie. And guess what...Must Be Heaven is just around the corner from the radio station. What can I say? Somethings are just meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment