Sunday, May 22, 2011

Big Bad Brenham Baby Shower

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

My wonderful aunts Irene, Latrell and Doris and family friends Karen, Carol and Kerri hosted the sweetest baby shower for me yesterday morning in Brenham. It was great to be home in Brenham and have the time to chat with so many loving people. There were high school friends, friends from KWHI and Blinn College and lots of family! And the generosity was overwhelming.

The most fun part was when everyone introduced themselves and gave their best baby advice OR told their favorite Brandie story (that could be told in front of my mom and mother-in-law). It was priceless! So much great advice and so many funny stories...THANK YOU ALL!!!

Thank you God for surrounding me and my family with such wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment