Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Glamore Shots






Yesterday, I had a 4D ultrasound or as I like to call it my baby glamore shots! The two pictures above are my favorites. The first picture kind of looks like a baby face in the clouds - see it? And then in the second picture she has her hand on her head and her tongue sticking out! I love it! The whole time we were trying to get pictures she kept turning her head. We got a lot of profile pictures because of my weird placenta - it sits right on top of her so she had to turn her head just right so that the tech could get a picture of her whole face.


Think back all you 80's people...I think she kind of looks like the stay puff marshmellow man from Ghostbusters!


I can't wait to finally meet her in person!


Dont get me wrong - I totally feel pregnant but seeing her wiggle around yesterday and stick her tongue out just made her so much more real. Thank you Dr. Allon for making our baby dreams come true.



























No comments:

Post a Comment