Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An update on our little blessing...

If you've been following along thus far then you know that Brian and I are expecting a little baby girl. Her due date is July 8th although I'm hoping she'll come a few days early so that we can have fireworks every year for her birthday. I had an appointment with my doctor yesterday...I'm 21 weeks and a few days pregnant and all is well. I got to see her kicking and squirming and hear her heartbeat. It makes me all giddy each time I think about her. I've got some ultrasound pictures I need to scan in so you can see how beautiful she is...she looks just like me if I were a little alien : )

So now we're trying to figure out what we're going to name her. Aiden, my 8 year old step-son, thinks we should name her Pepper or Twiggy! Thanks Sarah for giving me that crazy baby name book. Maybe we'll have a Name That Baby Contest on KORA!

Put your thinking caps on people! Help me find a name for this sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment