Monday, March 14, 2011

Ahhh chick-fil-a

So I dont normally endorse a business but today Chick-Fil-A earned some major points with me. Aiden is staying with us over spring break and today both Brian and I have to work which means Aiden gets to go to Power Sports. It was crazy there this morning with all the parents and kids trying to get signed up for spring break camp. I got Aiden all checked in and just as I was walking out the door the heavens opened up and I got soaked sprinting back to the car. It didnt help that my current version of a sprint is more like a waddle with a skip somewhere in the middle. Regardless, I made it to the car and headed towards work. I was turning from Harvey onto Texas when the Chick-Fil-A caught my attention. I had plenty of time to get to work so I thought "Why not? Its spring break and I have to work! I deserve a chicken biscuit!" I placed my order, drove to the window and then realized I couldn't find my wallet! Yikes! Maybe I left it at Power Sports or maybe not and if not where? The guy at the window waited patiently while I dug frantically through my purse...no wallet! I apologized profusely and explained that I'd have to come back later. The guy at the drive through (I wish I would have gotten his name) was so kind. He just told me to take it so I could eat it while it was hot and when I found my wallet I could always come back by and square up. Really? Really! I took my breakfast and pulled around the building to do a quick search of my car before scrambling back to Power Sports. And, that's when I found it - wedged between my seat and the car door! I looped back through the drive through and explained to the girl now servicing the window what had happened. She said dont worry about it. It's happened to her before. Just enjoy my breakfast! Really? Really! Well, I paid anyway not wanting to get either of them in trouble later but WOW! The folks at Chick-Fil-A win my customer service prize for the day!

I'm pretty sure it's the baby's new favorite restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment