Monday, March 21, 2011

Kids will be kids...but what about the adults?




My dad, Henry, turned 63 this week. To celebrate we took him to dinner at a hibachi grill and then went to our house to open presents and hang out afterwards. It was a good time.

I mention this because this past Saturday you would never have guessed my dad was 63! My cousins, Jon and Shauna, had a wonderful house warming party in Austin complete with BBQ, a cupcake bar, and a Mickey Mouse bouncy house! It was a great afternoon getting to spend time with the Jankowiak family. When the party finally broke up and most of the little kids went home the BIG kids came out! My mom and dad and uncle all climbed in the bouncy house and "played" for about 30 minutes! Kudos to Uncle Billy Joe for mastering the flip - mom and dad just bounced : ) It warmed my heart to see them in there jumping and having fun just like little kids.

Thank you God for not letting the bouncy house explode with all of them in there at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment