Monday, February 25, 2013

Maybe the worst is over...MAYBE


For the past three months I have had the most awful morning sickness. Honestly, why it's called morning sickness is beyond me - I have had it all day, every day. That is until this weekend, knock on wood. I have not really thrown up since FRIDAY!!! Oh, Happy Day indeed.

Yesterday, I was feeling so good that I took Emrie to the park. We spent a couple of hours in the sunshine "winging." For those of you who do not speak Toddler that means swinging. Then, when we got home she and I baked a fudge brownie cake (I baked and she "elped"). And then, yes there's more, we made homemade enchiladas. I ate it all with zero vomit!



After dinner we settled into the couch for another disturbing episode of The Walking Dead. That show just freaks me out but I HAVE TO WATCH IT. It's almost like I'm a zombie. MUST WATCH SHOW. MUST WATCH SHOW.

So far today, I've had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and a burger with fries for lunch. And to this point, not even a solid burp to speak of : ) Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment