Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cattle Baron's Ball

Cattle Baron's Ball attire
Saturday night I emceed the Cattle Baron's Ball at the Brazos County Expo Center.  All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.  Brian and I had a blast.  In addition to my emcee duties, we were treated to a ribeye dinner and a concert by Brandon Rhyder.  It seems like forever since Brian and I danced.  We truly had a great time.  AND, we stayed out til almost mid-night.  I know what you're thinking - that's not late.  Well, it is for us.  We normally go to bed by 9pm.

UThe crazy part of the story is mom and dad to Emrie and Aiden with them to a surprise party for Hayden Becka in Snook.  They beat us home by 10 minutes.  They said Aiden and Emrie DANCED all night.  They took pictures but I haven't got copies yet or I'd share.  I was impressed Aiden and Emrie made it the whole night and didn't pass out til they got in the car.  My two little party animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment