Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My house is HAUNTED!!!

This morning Brian left to take Emrie to Big School and I was at home alone.  I was in Emrie's room picking up some of her toys when I heard a strange buzzing noise.  I couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from.  I walked out into the hallway and realized it was coming from Aiden's room.  Aiden has not been at our house since Monday morning.  I walked in and the noise grew louder.  It sounded like the noise the wheels on a motorized truck will make when it's running.  I looked around and found the source of the sound sitting on his bookshelf.  It was a toy handsaw that's part of a work bench he has...the saw spins which is what was making the noise.  I picked it up, pushed the off button and set it back down.  I was trying to figure out why it would have just started for no reason but just let it go and shut the door.  I walked into Emrie's room and again started picking up toys.  Within seconds, the noise started again!!!  I walked back into Aiden's room and the saw was back on!!!  I turned if off and set it up on a higher shelf and very firmly said "STOP PLAYING WITH THIS."  It didn't turn on again (that I know of).  When I left the house everything that was supposed to be off was off.  I called Brian to tell him what happened.  He really didn't have any explanation other than maybe Aiden left it on.  Really?  It's been on for two days straight?  I think I would have noticed that AND how do you explain it turning itself back on after I turned it off?  I'm starting to get a little worried.  Initially, when little weird things would happen, I thought it was funny.  Now I'm not so sure.  Just in case, my friend Melissa is bringing some holy water over this evening.  Better safe than sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment