Saturday, September 22, 2012

Emrie is ready to go

Friday is my dad's day to keep Emrie for me.  She truly likes hanging out with her Mufasa.  Yesterday, as I was about to leave, Emrie came running up to me saying "bye bye, bye bye, bye bye."  To which I said "Yes.  Mommy has to go bye bye."  Well, she pulled out all the stops.  She gave me that I really wanna go to face and actually shed a few tears.  I thought I'd trick her by saying "You cant go bye bye because you don't have your hat.  You need your hat to go bye bye."  Would you believe that little smarty grabbed her pink hat, stuck it on her head and walked to the door.  Now what?  She had her hat...she was ready to go.  Luckily, my dad was one step ahead of her.  He scooped her up and they both waved bye bye from the front yard as I drove down the street. 

It's mornings like this that I wish I was a stay-at-home mom.  I would love to spend all day with my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment