Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cry baby!

Yesterday, Emrie was exhausted when I picked her up from Big School.  I should have known better than to take her to the radio station with me but I had some commercials that started at 6am this morning so I had no choice.  I thought I'd bribe her with a chocolate shake from McDonalds.  You know, give her something to do while I was working.  Well, she loved the shake but that only lasted about 10 minutes and then she was in full cry baby mode.  Every time, I'd turn the microphone on and start talking, she'd start crying.  Bless her little heart - she was so tired!  Our engineer, Lance, has a two-year-old so he offered to play with her for a few minutes so I could finish up BUT Emrie was having none of that!  She was screaming so loud I could hear her in the sound proof studio!  I could only take if for about two minutes before I decided to pack it up and call it a day.

When we got home, Emrie ate her dinner and then crawled into her spot on the couch.  She likes to sit in the corner of the couch with a blanket around her.  I handed her her milk and her baby and all was right with the world.  As you can tell from the picture, she and her baby were very happy.  Go ahead and say it...AWWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment