Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wow! Where does the time go?



It's hard to believe that Emrie is 11 days old already! She weighed 7lbs 13oz when she was born and left the hospital weighing 7lbs 6oz. At her check up yesterday she was back up to her original birth weight. What can I say? She's an eater. She comes from a long line of eaters...at least from my side of the family : ). Did I mention Brian lost 15lbs while I was pregnant? What kind of husband does that? I thought he was supposed to gain right along with me. No such luck!

Emrie's such a good baby. We're still trying to get our days and nights straight BUT for the most part it's going well. Last week Brian was home with us and this week my mom is here. The extra help has been great! I could get used to this life. In fact, I'm probably not going to know what to do when I have to cook, clean and take care of Emrie all by myself.

A special thank you to all our wonderful friends who brought food! It was much appreciated and devoured. Like I said, Emrie comes from a long line of eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment