Saturday, July 9, 2011

I promised pictures!

I love this picture! Meet Emrie Kay - the Most Beautiful Baby in the World! What? So, I'm a little biased but you gotta admit she is pretty cute : )


This is one of my favorite pictures of Emrie. Sorry - I couldn't get it to rotate but if you cock your head all the way to the left it will put it into perspective. She was "fresh" out of my tummy. Brian swears she never even cried...just came out wide eyed, very alert and with a pouty lip for daddy. I can't remember a thing so I'm counting on him to fill in the blanks.

Our sweet sleepy baby as we head home from the hospital. She and I were both exhausted but Brian would only carry one of us out all bundled up. That's right - I had to walk : ) We were finally release at 12pm on the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment