Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Aiden and his new friend

Aiden and Will bonding...
Yesterday I picked Aiden up from school and he hung out at work with me for the last couple hours for a couple of hours.  I had promised him we'd go see the new Twilight movie after work if he got all of his homework done which he did and very quickly so then he was bored.  "There's nothing for me to do."  After about the 20th time of hearing him say that I sat him down in front of a computer where he and Will looked at Legos for the last 30 minutes of the day.  Will is a 6'5" college student.  Scary enough...Aiden looks a whole lot  like a mini-Will.  Anyway the two of them bonded over Lego gumball machines.  Nice.

For those of you who have not yet seen the final edition of the Twilight Saga I will not be a spoiler but if memory serves me correctly the movie strayed a little from the book especially at the end.  I don't remember them all dying at the end...oops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment