Monday, February 6, 2012

Meow



Brian got called into work yesterday afternoon so I had no choice but to make a Super Bowl bet with my 9 year old step son Aiden. He came up with the craziest bet. Let me preface this by saying that I really didn't care who won the game but it always makes it more interesting if there's a little incentive to cheer for one team or the other. Anyhoo, Aiden and I made a bet. He chose the Giants for no other reason than they're called the Giants. To a 9 year old that sounds way cooler than the Patriots.


The Bet: The next weekend Aiden stays with us the loser (that's me) can only say the word "meow" all day Saturday. So...it looks like Saturday, February 18th that will be my one and only word...MEOW! Where does he come up with this stuff? And why did I agree to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment