Tuesday, February 28, 2012

All Dressed and Ready for Spring




Emrie looked so cute this morning on her way to "big school." That's what we call her daycare. You can't tell in the picture because she has her serious face on but she was really excited about her pink onesie and flowered pants.


Brian and I stopped at the outlet mall on the way back from Wimberley on Sunday and bought several little outfits for Mootzie. She's all ready for spring! Would you believe I didn't buy a thing for myself?! Funny how a baby changes your priorities...


Anyhoo, I loved the way she looked this morning so I thought I share a picture. Don't you just want to squeeze her cheeks?!


She'll be 8 months old on March 1. My sweet little baby is getting so BIG. She's not such a little baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment