Friday, January 20, 2012

I forgot to mention...



I almost forgot to mention more teeth are on the way!

Emrie was on my lap last night and threw her head back for a hearty, mouth wide open laugh when I noticed something in her mouth. Sweet little Mootzie is getting some top teeth now. She already has three on the bottom. Well, now she has three coming through on top to match. I wasn't able to catch a picture of them but I could offer the bite marks on my finger as evidence : )


I love my little Mootz! She has brought so much joy to my life. Even on my worst days she can make me smile. It's become a habit for me to call her that...Mootz or Mootzie. She responds to those names. She doesn't always respond to Emrie - selective hearing, maybe.


She enjoys looking at the baby in the mirror. She gets all excited trying to touch her and kick at her. It's the running joke that the baby in the mirror is her friend Emrie. Poor Mootzie...I mean Emrie...she has no idea what her name is!


I realize this blog is way more fun to read with pictures so I've included two pics of Mootz from last Sunday opening her Christmas present from her Uncle Robert and Aunt Katherine. We had dinner with them Saturday night and finally got the chance to exchange presents. As you can tell, she loved eating the wrapping paper almost as much as she loved the building blocks.










No comments:

Post a Comment