Monday, January 30, 2012

Employee of the Year!


Brazos Valley Communications hosted its First Annual Awards Banquet last Thursday night. It was awesome! It was a really a great opportunity to get all employees from all 5 radio stations together at one time. You know DJ's...just say the words "free food" and we're there. Throw in a couple of cool awards/prizes and we'll even get dressed up!

I received a couple of amazing recognitions. It was a thrilling night for me. I pulled a 19% market share for my show. What does that mean? It means the number one rated radio show!!!! YES!!! Thanks to each of you who listen. I'm continuously impressed by the loyalty of KORA listeners. You make my job FUN!

And then, as if I wasn't beaming already, I was awarded Employee of the Year! The best part about that award is that it was voted on by my peers. What a great honor!

I love my job! It's so nice to know that people enjoy my show and that the people I work with recognize the time and effort I put into each day. It's what keeps me coming back day after day.

My favorite part of the whole night...getting to bust out a fun dress to wear. This is a picture of me and John Seigler, sales manager for Brazos Valley Communications. Get a good look because today I'm back in my jeans and a t-shirt : )

No comments:

Post a Comment