Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Don't you wish you could sleep like that?



Emrie has had a bad sinus infection. Sunday and Monday were pretty bad. She had high fever and simply could not breathe. The antibiotics finally kicked in yesterday afternoon and by 7pm she was feeling better...she had her appetite back and she didn't seem as congested. Thank you God! Honestly, I'd rather change a hundred dirty diapers then have to use that little aspirator to suck the snot of her nose - neither one of us enjoyed that!


She slept pretty well last night until the storm blew in so I put her in bed with me. When I got up at 6am this is how she looked. I couldn't help myself ...I had to risk waking her with the flash and take this picture. She slept right through it! So here she is...my little Mootz...cuttin' some zzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment