Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm going to have to find a new blog spot

I've been trying to do some new posts with great pictures from our vacation and "blogger" will not let me add them!  Argh...it's really making me mad.  The pictures are the best.  Hang in there with me - I'm going to figure this out or switch to another blog spot. 

While I'm here, let me wrap up 2012 so at least I can start my new blog talking about 2013!  Before I forget Christmas Eve was REALLY BIG night for Emrie.  She made pee pee in the potty for the very first time!  Sorry no pictures.  And here's the kicker...she did it TWICE!  Way to go Emrie.  Unfortunately, the phenomena didn't last long.  The next day when she said she had to pee pee, I dutifully placed her on her mini-potty.  She sat there for a minute, stood up, squated next to the potty and pee peed on the floor!  CRAZY!  What can I say?  We're working on it. 

December 30 we began our much anticipated year end vacation.  We dropped the dogs at the kennel and headed to Colorado.  Aiden had a blast.  He snow tubed, snow mobiled, ice skated and took a sleigh ride.  Emrie was miserable...therefore, by default, I was miserable.  Despite what I had been told, she was too young to do anything fun so she pitched a fit every time she couldn't go with Aiden.  At one point she got so upset she threw herself down in the snow.  I was going to snap a picture and tell everyone she was making snow angels but the disgusted look on her face would have told a different story.  My advice - never take an 18 month old to Colorado.

I wish I could promise vacation pictures BUT I still cant get this thing to work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment