Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rodeo Houston

Brian and I took Aiden to the rodeo on Saturday. He rode pretty much every ride there. His favorite ride was Zero Gravity - the one that sucks you tight to the wall and then moves you from a horizontal spin to a vertical spin. He didn't actually watch the ride before he got on...he just ran up to and got on. So, Brian and I watched as Aiden rode the ride and mouthed the words "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God" over and over again. He looked scared to death BUT that one ended up being his favorite and he rode it two more times before we left. It was a great time!

Emrie spent the day with her Pawpaw and Grandma Eneks. When I called to check in on her Grandma Chris said both Emrie and Pawpaw were sound asleep. Emrie was snorting and Pawpaw was snoring. Man I wish she could have gotten a video of the two them! While she missed that America's Funniest Home Video moment, I managed to catch a funny moment of the two of them "growling" at each. Emrie was on her Pawpa's lap at the kitchen table. Pawpa would let out a little "grrr" noise and Emrie would answer back with her own "grrrr." It was awesome. It was like they had their own language.

No comments:

Post a Comment