Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mootzie's new trick



My dad kept Mootzie on Monday for us. When I got home he couldn't wait to show me her new "trick." He handed her the water bottle. She took and drink and then when she was finished let out a big ol "AHHHH." That little toot! I almost spewed the water I was drinking right out of my nose. So now thanks to her Mufasa, Emrie cannot take a drink without saying AHHHH when she's finished. It's just too funny!

Emrie is also trying so hard to walk. She pulls up on everything and then walks along the side of the furniture (holding on of course). She has a walker but she refuses to sit in it. Instead, she likes to hold on and walk behind it. She's made it all the way across the living room without falling down. She also got this little scooter thing for Christmas (in picture). It's supposed to help her walk...she prefers to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment