Monday, December 5, 2011

Our Little Cover Hog

Yep...that's Emrie in the middle of our bed. She normally goes to bed anywhere between 7-9pm. She starts in her bed but usually ends up in ours by early morning. I snapped this picture yesterday morning. Emrie had a bad night and was up quite a bit so I gave in and put her in bed with us. She'd doze off but anytime either Brian or I moved she'd wake back up. So, when she finally fell asleep Brian and I slipped out of our big, comfy, king size bed and claimed our spots on the couch and love seat. Ahhhh....sleep at last.

When I got up the next morning to take a shower I couldn't resist taking this picture. Such a tiny baby in such a big bed...her little head barely visible above the covers. She looked so warm and snuggly. I can't lie. I was totally jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment