Friday, September 25, 2009

The Frito Pie Incident

Thanks to Chris Austin shooting his big mouth off on the radio yesterday, I received several inquiries regarding the "Frito Pie Incident."

As pretty much everyone knows by now, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE carnival food! Funnel cakes, corn dogs, candy apples, anything on a stick...

So at the Burleson County Fair Wednesday night I decided to indulge my cravings and try a little bit of everything. Oh man IT WAS GREAT!!! A little bit of this...a lot of that...a pinch of this...a sampling of that. It wasnt until I was awakened by a sharp pain in my stomach at around 1:30 the next morning that I realized my stomach did not think it was such a great idea afterall.

To make a long story short - let's just say a frito pie tastes much better going down than coming out your nose : )

No comments:

Post a Comment