Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rain?

Aiden, my 6-year-old, recently upgraded to a new bigger bike - he had a growth sprut about a month ago and looked like a circus clown on the old one. So, for the last few weeks, he and I have been riding bikes every afternoon. It's been great! Not only do we have a chance to have some fun together OUTSIDE, I've found that an hour bike ride on the trails, up and down, up and down, really wears his little butt out! He's sound asleep by 9pm.

What does this have to do with rain? Not much really...other than yesterday on our way up the last big hill to our house we were surprised by a small shower. Honestly, I was so shocked I looked around thinking someone must just have turned their sprinkler on super high. All in all, it was just enough drops to stir up the dust but a little rain is better than no rain.

With that said, I'll leave you with a quote I LOVE about rain!!!

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."

No comments:

Post a Comment